Office of Administrative Hearings

DC Agency Top Menu

-A +A
Bookmark and Share

DCRA-Appeal of Stop Work Order

Sunday, June 10, 2012

If the Reviewing Official at the Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs has denied your appeal of a Stop Work Order or has failed to act on your appeal, you may appeal to the Office of Administrative Hearings. If available, attach copies of:

  1. Stop Work Order
  2. Stop Work Order Appeal to DCRA
  3. DCRA Receipt for Payment of Fine
  4. Your Canceled Check