The Office of Administrative Hearings conducts hearings and resolves cases involving Notices of Infraction and Notices of Violation that affect public safety and transportation, as well as cases involving security officer certifications, gun registrations and taxicab licensing.
- Notices of Violation and Notices of Infractions issued by the District Department of Transportation concerning streets, public spaces and tree removal
- Notices of Infraction issued by the District Department of Fire and Emergency Services for violations of the Fire Prevention Code
- Actions by the Metropolitan Police Department denying, revoking or suspending security officer certifications or gun registrations
- Notices of Violation issued by the Metropolitan Police Department for littering
- Notices of Infraction and license actions by the Department of For-Hire Vehicles