The Office of Administrative Hearings is open on a modified operating schedule. Agency hours are 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. OAH is open to walk-in visitors 9:00 am – 12:00 pm, and 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
Hearings are being conducted in-person and by telephone and video conference. Please refer to your Scheduling Order for information on how to access your hearing.
Filings may be made in-person, through postal mail, fax, or electronically to [email protected]
When filing documents with OAH, please consider the following:
- Where possible, please include an email address and a phone number at which you can be reached, so OAH staff can reach you if the need arises.
- If you do not have or cannot provide an email address or a phone number where you can be reached, please call the below telephone numbers for additional assistance.
The telephone numbers below can be used to reach Clerk’s Office representatives for different case types:
- Public Benefits: (202) 671-0055
- Department of Public Works: (202) 727-8284
- Unemployment Insurance Benefits: (202) 442-8175
- Enforcement Agency Cases (DCRA, DOH, DOE, etc.): (202) 724-4904
- Additional information about all other cases, call (202) 442-9094
- TTY: 711