Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.


Office of Administrative Hearings

Request to Change a Final Order

Use the form attached below to ask the Administrative Law Judge to change a Final Order after it has been issued, but only if you have not appealed the Final Order to another court. By filing this form with OAH, you certify that you have not filed an appeal with another court. Use an additional page if needed. You must also send a copy of your request to the other party and complete the attached Certificate of Service.

Visit the Filings & Forms page for instructions on how you can file your completed form with OAH.

Puede usar este formulario para pedirle al juez de Derecho Administrativo que cambie una orden definitiva después de que se haya emitido, pero solo si no ha apelado la orden definitiva ante otro tribunal. Al presentar este formulario ante la OAH, usted certifica que no ha presentado una apelación ante otro tribunal. Utilice una página adicional si es necesario. También debe enviar una copia de su solicitud a la otra parte y completar la Constancia de notificación adjunta.

Ingrese en la página Spanish (Español) para obtener instrucciones sobre cómo puede presentar su formulario completo ante la OAH.

ይህን ቅጽ በመጠቀም የመጨረሻ ትዕዛዝ ከተሰጠ በኋላ የአስተዳደር ህግ ዳኛው እንዲለውጠው መጠየቅ ይችላሉ፣ ይህን ማድረግ የሚችሉት ግን የመጨረሻ ትዕዛዙን ለሌላ ፍርድ ቤት ይግባኝ ካልጠየቁ ብቻ ነው። ለOAH ይህንን ቅጽ በማቅረብ፣ ለሌላ ፍርድ ቤት ይግባኝ እንዳላቀረቡ አረጋግጠዋል። አስፈላጊ ከሆነ ተጨማሪ ገጽ ይጠቀሙ። እንዲሁም የጥያቄዎን ግልባጭ ለሌላኛው ፓርቲ መላክ እና የተያያዘውን የአገልግሎት ሰርትፍኬት ማጠናቀቅ አለብዎት።

የተጠናቀቀውን ቅጽ በOAH እንዴት ማስገባት እንደሚችሉ መመሪያዎችን ለማግኘት የAmharic (አማርኛ) ገጽ ይጎብኙ።