Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.


Office of Administrative Hearings

Click this link to access the eFiling Portal:

Request for Hearing in a Public Benefits Case

Use the form attached below if you want a hearing before an Administrative Law Judge because you disagree with a decision, action, or inaction by the Department of Human Services (DHS). Attach a copy of DHS’s decision if you have one.

Visit the Filings & Forms page for instructions on how you can file your completed form with OAH.

Utilice este formulario si desea una audiencia ante un juez de derecho administrativo porque no está de acuerdo con una decisión, acción o falta de acción de DHS. Usted debe adjuntar copias de cualquier decisión de DHS si la tiene.

Ingrese en la página Spanish (Español) para obtener instrucciones sobre cómo puede presentar su formulario completo ante la OAH.

በዲኤች ኤስ (DHS) የተወሰነን ውሳኔ፤ እርምጃ፤ ወይም ውሳኔ አለመስጠት (inaction) በለመስማማትዎ ምክንያት በአስተዳደር ህግ ዳኛ (Administrative Law Judge) ፊት መቅረብ ከፈለጉ ይህንን ቅጽ ይጠቀሙ። የዲኤች ኤስ (DHS) ውሳኔ ቅጂ ካለ ያያይዙ።

የተጠናቀቀውን ቅጽ በOAH እንዴት ማስገባት እንደሚችሉ መመሪያዎችን ለማግኘት የAmharic (አማርኛ) ገጽ ይጎብኙ።