Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.


Office of Administrative Hearings

Effective April 24, 2023, OAH’s eFiling portal is now available.  You may access the portal here:

Request for a New Hearing (“I missed my hearing")

Use the form attached below if you missed your hearing and want the Administrative Law Judge to schedule a new hearing date. You must send a copy of your request to the other party and complete the attached Certificate of Service.

Visit the Filings & Forms page for instructions on how you can file your completed form with OAH.

Puede usar este formulario para solicitar al juez de Derecho Administrativo que programe una nueva fecha de audiencia. Debe enviar una copia de su solicitud a la otra parte y completar la Constancia de notificación adjunta.

Ingrese en la página Spanish (Español) para obtener instrucciones sobre cómo puede presentar su formulario completo ante la OAH.

ይህን ቅጽ ተጠቅመው የአስተዳደር ህግ ዳኛው አዲስ የችሎት ቀን እንዲቀጥርልዎ ሊያደርጉ ይችላሉ። የጥያቄዎን ግልባጭ ለሌላኛው ፓርቲ መላክ እና የተያያዘውን የአገልግሎት ሰርትፍኬት ማጠናቀቅ አለብዎት።

የተጠናቀቀውን ቅጽ በOAH እንዴት ማስገባት እንደሚችሉ መመሪያዎችን ለማግኘት የAmharic (አማርኛ) ገጽ ይጎብኙ።