Office of Administrative Hearings

DC Agency Top Menu

Heat Emergency - A heat emergency is in effect for Washington, DC. Residents are urged to take precautions against the heat.
Find cooling centers, spray parks and more information about heat emergencies.


-A +A
Bookmark and Share

DHS-Request for Hearing in a Public Benefits Case

Thursday, October 8, 2015

If you are an applicant for or recipient of benefits and disagree with an action of the Department of Human Services, you may appeal to the Office of Administrative Hearings.  The appeal can be filed by e-mail, in-person, by mail, by fax, or by calling  (202) 442-9094.