Office of Administrative Hearings

DC Agency Top Menu

Heat Emergency - A heat emergency is in effect for Washington, DC. Residents are urged to take precautions against the heat.
Find cooling centers, spray parks and more information about heat emergencies.


-A +A
Bookmark and Share

DHS-Request for Hearing in an Emergency Rent/Utility Assistance Case

Saturday, June 9, 2012

If you have applied for emergency rent or utility assistance from a provider and been denied, you may file an appeal at the Office of Administrative Hearings. If you are told of an eviction date, notify the Office of Administrative Hearings immediately.

Submit a copy of the provider's decision with this form or as soon as possible.